Do you watch All My Children ~ Did you see today's show?

I have to say that today's show was amazing. I cried and cried heartbroken for Kendel only imagining that I would react the same way if it was my DH. Then the end OMG are you kidding me I knew he wasn't dead....

Did you think today's show was just amazing?  She should get a daytime emmy for today's show.

christinato

Asked by christinato at 8:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• OMG, yeah, I saw it and let me just say NOT HAPPY HERE! David really needs to die and stay that way and WHY did we have to loose Zac? He's 95% of the reason I watch the show...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Well, I guess I had better watch! I saw her crying just as I was leaving my daughter's house .....so I will watch on SoapNet! I was babysitting my granddaughter.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• You should watch it tonight on Soap Net it is one of the best shows I have seen in a long time. Bring the tissues.
    christinato

Comment by christinato (original poster) at 8:08 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• In real life Zach didn't want to move with the show when they moved the show from NY to LA. So I guess they needed closure for him. David I couldn't believe he is back already. I had a feeling he wasn't dead but at least Greenly will go free.

christinato

Comment by christinato (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I heard a roomer he's going to OLTL... Know if that's true?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• havent seen it for months now .gotTa watch it btw i just love all the soaps on ABC....... GH,OLTL,AMC
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 11:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I watch Young and Restless
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 2:08 AM on Nov. 23, 2010