oh my gosh!! what do you think about the women out there who vote for Obama just because they are clinton lovers?

abby7606

Asked by abby7606 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• i think its crap... just like the voter turnout... u know we will NEVER have such big numbers again and i think its bull
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• What are you talking about?

Clinton "lovers" would be Democrats. Isn't it natural for Democrats to vote for the Democratic candidate?

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• You think it's bull that people voted? Huh?

I think it's awesome!

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• And its ok to have people that like Bush voting for McCain for that same reason. Wow
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• uh, you mean democrats?
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 9:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i dont think its bull ppl voted...i agree its great.....but they should do it more then once in their lifetimes..... here in baltimore there were 4 hour wait lines.... never been like that b4 and will never again
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Yea believe it or not we Democrats like President Clinton and Republicans like President Bush.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I think the point of the question is... what do you think of people voting for someone specific, instead of what they believe in. I think its shitty.This election is bs, because, no matter if you want to agree or not people are voting because Obama has some black in his heritage. You can deny that, and call racist all you want. but that is really whats going on!
    Anonymous

• I call it narrow minded that you would say such a thing and hide behind that anon button.
    Show yourself !!!!!
    It is people such as yourself that worry me. Not the Republican party but cowardly people like you!!!
    I am an Obama supporter but it is people like you that say such hateful things that make me worry about his safety
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• So anon, let me just clarify...

The point you're making is that Clinton supporters voted for Obama because he's black? 

It couldn't possible be because he and Clinton stand pretty close on the issues could it?  NAH, you're right, it must just be because he's black.  Thanks for pointing that out.

Will I see you at the KKK meeting tonight?

Anonymous