I am 28 weeks pregnant...does anyone think its a bad idea for me to go shopping on black friday?

I will only be going to walmart to try and get a Nintendo DS and a Kitchen aid mixer which are on sale at 5....

What do you think?

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 8:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Shopping

• I don't see anything wrong with it! ... but depending where you live too!. In NY someone was killed last year, where I live people are calm. Good Luck getting the DS though
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Just don't "run with the bulls" so to speak.Walk calmly

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Ummm no....I'm 37 weeks preggo and I'm still going...if I make it till Friday! Walking is good for ya :-)
    kristinashley24

Answer by kristinashley24 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My dh is a bit worried, which is abnormal for him...lol.....I guess worried I will get pushed around...
    mom2twobabes

Comment by mom2twobabes (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I think it's fine. Just make sure nobody bumps into your belly.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i went when i was pregnant with my first child three years ago i was only like 20 weeks though but i did get knocked over by a woman with a vacume cleaner now im 38 weeks pregnant with my second and im def. going but however my husband has offered to come along with me just to make sure everything is okay
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I would say it would be safe to go, but be VERY careful. Especially since you are going to be attempting to purchase a video game system. Those are the first things to go. Remember to get in line early (around 2-3 am in some places) if you want to ensure you get the DS.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:26 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• ask your husband to go with you
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 8:26 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I dont see any thing wrong with it just be very careful i personaly refuse to leave my house on black friday but im the kind i=of girl that like to go shopping in the middle of the nig. have fun hope you all find some great deals.ht.lol good luck to all you ladies that are going out friday
    MrsYost

Answer by MrsYost at 8:28 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• ask your husband to go with you

We might leave our kids with my mom to spend the night...but the first option was for dh to stay with the kids....I would send him...but he would NEVER be able to get one...lol...he'd just stand there and wait and never reach in front of anyone to grab it...lol....he is very passive about that type of stuff.
    mom2twobabes

Comment by mom2twobabes (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Nov. 22, 2010