Is Money Logic a legit company?

I have been reading some posts about a wah business Money Logic. I went to their website and the links to their video tours do not work which seems kind of strange. Just wondering if anybody has had any success with it and how it's suppose to work???

simplymommy31

Asked by simplymommy31 at 8:23 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• I found a guy that reviews the money logic system:  Review by Brian Garvin

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I haven't heard anything about it but if you are ever interested in working from home, feel free to visit my website! I am with Internet CEO Moms and we are an AWESOME team helping each other work from home and achieve our goals :o) I absolutely LOVE what I do and I LOVE who I work with. There are no parties, no inventory, and no selling! Best of all, there is NO RISK!! :o)

I would LOVE to help you out!

~Alyssa M.
    Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!
    www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 8:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I've never heard of Money Logic.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:49 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I have been a member of Money Logic for about 3 months. And I believe their businsess is very legitimate. I have been using all their services except the tax free retirement plan but I plan to get my children and grandchildren involved with that. Their budget program is incredible and the also include so many other smart financial service for such a low cost, it is amazing. And they also have a wonderful affiliate program where you can earn excellent commissions by referring others to their services. Strongly recommend this company. You can get more information from my site at: http://www.19703103672.com. They you can call me at the same number: 970-310-3672 and I will answer any question you may have.
    dtupica

Answer by dtupica at 10:27 AM on Sep. 13, 2011

• Yes the company and the systems they offer are dynamic. My husband has been working with the company for a number of years now, and they have thousands of clients who have benefited greatly. Often if the presentation sites don't work, it is because the person's computer doesn't have a current flash player installed, etc. etc. etc.... I've heard my husband mention that. Also the partners in the company are nationally recognized and Brooks Hamilton was even featured on 60 minutes, Dateline, Frontline.......
    mountainmutts

Answer by mountainmutts at 7:39 AM on May. 24, 2012

• my fiance and i have been members for some time now. we and others have great success with them.
    our site is www.12184445541.com we can be reached at 218 444 5541
    CoryWojo

Answer by CoryWojo at 12:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2012