Advice for conceiving!! PLZ!

Hello. My name is Kayla and I am 19 years old. I have a 21 month old son and a WONDERFUL husband. Well we have decided to try for a girl in september. We are SERIOUSLY planning this. We would love to have twins also. Does anyone have any advice or tips on how to conceive twins or girls?? How did you do it? What do you eat? Activity? Positions? Anything! Thank you SO much!

MrsBaldwin

Asked by MrsBaldwin at 8:32 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• you may want to take clomid or some other super ovulater to make twins, don't know about a girl, that depends on which sperm gets the egg.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Thank you
    MrsBaldwin

Comment by MrsBaldwin (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• WISH I COULD HELP U BUT I TO AM TTC AND WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THE ANSWERS TO THIS
    ChosenByGod40

Answer by ChosenByGod40 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Soy has been said to increase the chances of twins because it contains estrogen.

As for concieving a girl your best bet is to have sex two days away from ovualtion. It works in about 80% of couples.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Nov. 23, 2010