Close your eyes and think of your most relaxing place....

Where is it?

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 8:37 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• warn sunny beach
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 8:38 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• sitting on the beach listen to the ocean waves.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I am sitting in south beach in the early morning hours when the crowds are still sleeping off the day before, so it is deserted and calm, the sun is coming out in the horizon, kissing the sea, what a beautiful sight!

Answer by older at 8:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My bed.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• a tropical rain forest with a nice waterfall. Off in a distance is the beauty of lush green mountains, birds of different kinds flying freely above, the fresh smell of exotic flowers growing all around, a beautiful clear blue sky. Hmm...I want to go now!
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• dawn on a florida beach..the gulls are flying, catching their breakfast, the sun trying to break through, the sand is undisturbed except for a silent walker or two..and my mug is full of hot cinnamon-hazelnut coffee. the waves lapping gently against the shoreline..can you smell the ocean? ahhhh..
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:44 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Warm sunny beach listening to the waves rolling! The sun has to be beating down on me though! :-)
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I walk out onto the screen porch and look out over the Halifax River. The kingfisher is in his usual spot on the south edge of the boathouse roof. The pelicans, herons and egrets are in the shallows by the mangroves. Oh, there's an osprey with a fish in his mouth. Too bad there are no dolphins this morning. I turn and walk out the front door, and two blocks to the ocean for my morning walk. I see skimmers and seagulls, and turtle tracks to a mound of sand where a turtle has deposited her eggs and gone back to the sea. I'll have to mark my calendar, so I can make sure I don't miss the babies when they hatch. My paradise.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• on a tropical sunshine beach the sun on my face and a drink in my hand mmmmm Hawaii :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• The water is gently trickling down a small waterfall into a pool. The sunlight peaks through the canopy of trees and the wood is full of life. I can feel dew beneath my toes and the air is filled with a sweet scent of flowers.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 9:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2010