Have you had this happen to you and turn out pregnant? adult content

Ok i am going nuts. My last period started on Oct 27th and lasted 6-7 days (which is normal for me). My periods go from 28 to 30 days apart. I think it was a couple days after that when we first had sex after my period. That day was really weird. After we got done i started to feel dizzy/pass out and was going to throw up. I sat down next to the toilet but nothing happened. Then we we did something a couple days after that. Everything was normal. I noticed very light spotting (almost couldn't see) when i went to the bathroom on Nov 12 only when i wiped. I have been having symptoms but i dont know if its all in my head. I feel sick to my stomach (most of the time if i eat alittle bit i will feel better, but will feel sick within a couple of hours and have to eat again), my back hurts alot (i have to lay down when its bad), boobs are sore/bruising around the nipple area/bigger, heartburn, tired alot, slightly moody, peeing more i think, hot and cold flashes, can't get comfortable when i lay down (feel pressure/bloated when i lay down on stomach and back). I am not a skinny girl so i am not sure if it would be from me being bigger. I have taken 2 test 2 days apart (the only thing is that i got them from the dollar store and didn't read them until too late that it is suppose to be taken on the day of your missed period). I just dont know. Can my body make up all these symptoms that i am having?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You should wait another week and then take another pregnancy test.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 8:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Dollar store tests do work, but not as well asothers. My line on those was always really light. I would run out and grab a First Respone Early Results test. Go to thier website and print a 2 dollar off coupon....GL!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 22, 2010