Whats the one opportunity you let pass you that you wish you had taken advantage of?

I had the opportunity to attend college for free when I was younger but did not go, now I am paying out of pocket to go back...

sam223

Asked by sam223 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not going to college when I was pregnant with DS. He was our first child and I quit my job when I was about 11-12 weeks pregnant and became a housewife. Not that I minded being a housewife, then or now, but it would've made things ALOT easier had I gone full time while I didn't have kids. Kicking myself for it now, but I'm still going to school. =)
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I had the opportunity to buy my neighbors house for a lot less than it was worth and I lost out on making half a million!

Answer by older at 8:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My husband and I separated about 12 years ago...at the time we had been together for about 8 years. My husband through me out of the house cause he thought he could do better. When he through me out, he loudly stated "who the fuck is ever going to want you...a women with two kids from two different men" Anyhow, when he through me out, I met the most amazing man...he adored me...he asked me for hugs for goodness sakes...I could feel him all the way down to my soul. When my husband found out, he went haywire, all of a sudden he loved me, he couldn't live without me...blah, blah, blah and I fell for it. I left the other guy broken hearted and went back with my husband. I regret that every single day of my life. I regret leaving him, breaking his heart, all of it.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Not taking a vacation on a cruise when I had the money!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 8:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• @ haydensmama07 you go girl be proud of yourself..Good luck with school
    sam223

Comment by sam223 (original poster) at 9:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• When I was 7 I went to try on school clothes at Dillards. The owner asked me if I wanted to do modeling for them and said I was so cute. I was shy and said no. I still wonder if it would have changed my life. If I could go back, I would have said yes.
    pixiestix21

Answer by pixiestix21 at 4:28 AM on Nov. 23, 2010