• In the Spotlight:

SARAH PALIN????

Why is there so much negativity about Sarah Palin??

I personally love her.....

Does anyone have any LEGITIMATE reasons for not likeing her?

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• She is a very intellegent woman! She didn't get where she is by being stupid!!! Sure she's quircky but that's what makes her so interesting. She doesn't try stand up there and act all poised and follow the Typical. She acts herself and is proud of what she stands for! She knows allot about energy, economy and got Alaska on it's feet. Doing all this while raising a family! She's more amazing then I could ever be!
    abearshug

Answer by abearshug at 9:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• She unqualified and uneducated and just plain dumb.
    Anonymous

• uhhh. i dont see u as a governor of any state... she cant be that dumb.... and OBAMA is just as qualifed as her!!! and he is running for Pres...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• sorry but from what I've seen of her, she's not the brightest crayon in the box if you know what I mean. She says the DUMBEST things!
    Anonymous

amen
    Anonymous

• "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)

Anonymous

• "They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan." --Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in San Francisco, Oct. 5, 2008

come on! she things Afghanistan is a neighboring country!!!  we only have 2 Canada and Mexico...how hard is that?

Anonymous

• "I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.'" --Sarah Palin, as quoted by former City Council Member Nick Carney, after he raised objections about the $50,000 she spent renovating the mayor's office without approval of the city council
    Anonymous

• She is not qualified to step in and lead this country if something happened to Senator McCain. America needs a VP with more foreign policy experience should something happen to the President. Alaska state policy is not the same as foreign policy. 

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i said legitimate.... u ladies are something else i swear!!!!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2008