How can I turn on my husband and make him want me BAD? adult content

How can I turn on my husband and make him want me BAD? He and I have never had the greatest sexual chemistry since we met 5 yrs ago. I need to do something to blow his mind-and my hope is that his positive response to me will also build my self esteem. Any good suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• tie him up and tease him. Lick him from head to toe and then ride him!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Ask him. He would know better than any of us.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Ignore him completely. Walk out of the house to go to work dressed to the nines! Wear lingerie under your work closes and make sure he sees it either when you put it on or when you take off your clothes when you get home. And, when he asks "why are you wearing that..." coyly stutter..."oh...ummm....I just want to feel feminine...that's all."
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• if you are home before him. Have him walk in while you are cooking in something umm provocative
    chicmom85

Answer by chicmom85 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I am sorry I can't give you an answer, but I want to hear what resposes you get
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• yeah i wouldnt go tie him up just yet! haha.. he may hate that kinda stuff(: hint around about things and see how his response is.. THEN make your move after you have an idea! everyone likes different things... and others get freaked out by other things that people like!! good luck(:
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 9:22 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Play out a fantasy of his. For example, my honey loves it when I wear thigh-high fishnet stockings to bed.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 9:23 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Try some sexy lingerie and/or porn or blindfold him and tease him with different sensations on his body (ice, a comb, feathers, etc.), or try a sensual massage while wearing lingerie and watching porn. Or take him to a strip club. There's a ton of things you can do. Open up and be creative... most of all appreciate him, love him and trust him. Good luck!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 9:26 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Do something REALLY slutty that you have never done before.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• try going to a strip club my husband and i have been married 11 yrs been together 14 and for the first time he and i went to one together for us it opened alot of options but does not include anyone but he and we are both over 40 so take it for what its worth
    boondocks

Answer by boondocks at 9:27 PM on Nov. 22, 2010