how do i deal

my partner and i have been dating 2 years and he said weve reached our sexual peak and he wants the have sex with other women.
but he wants to be with me and marry me etc but since telling me this i feel totally diconnected and depressrd i try putting on a happy face but inside my heart is broken. i just dont want to lose him because i love him more then anything!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell him to take a hike you deserve better. Its either all or nothing. You either can do that or try reinventing your sex life. For me that would be a no go.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:28 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• If it will make you miserable, tell him "HELL NO." Don't put on a happy face just so this jerk-off can get his jollies elsewhere then come home to a nice girl...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 9:28 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Tell him to get lost. It sounds like he wants his cake and icing too.

If he doesn't value you more than that, you can certainly find better.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:29 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• OMG why are you putting on a happy face for him, if it were me I'd tell him to hit the road. God I'm so sorry, you must be hurting so bad!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:32 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I would definately move on. sometimes the hardest thing to do in a relationship is to walk away. no one deserves to be with someone who is not going to fully appreciate them, whether it be sexually or whatever. If he really loves you, he will realize the mistakes he made when you are gone, & come back. you deserve better, & there is someone out there who will love you & ONLY YOU! :)
    TinaD4

Answer by TinaD4 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Put a stop to it right now before you marry him and he go's sleeping with other women behind your back! Tell him either he is with you only or he can be with the other women but he can't have it both ways!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• take that happy face off and put on the get the hell over yourself face while kicking his butt to the curb!! easier said than done..........but once its done you will be happy. you dont accept things like that..u live ONCE
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 9:46 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• love is such a bad feeling i makes people do very stupid things. who knows what true love is really. i think you need to sit down and really think about what this man has said to u he wants to sleep with other woman and still have u to come home to. does that sound like someone who wants to have a healthy family. tell him no and he ether changes or he leaves
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• dame girl gets some brass balls and show him the door ,yes it will hurt but that is life we grow from this
    and he want to married you but still have sex with other woman how sweet
    what about all the disease that are out there are you willing to give up your life to this guy,
    if you say yes then good luck because you will need it ,your more then just door mat you are woman you are strong you are powerful so kick his ass out now and don't look back hold head up girl you rock
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Oh this is sooooo over! Happy face? Screw that! He needs to be shown the door!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2010