Reccomendations for a double stroller..

Side by side. One in front, one in back, Which do you have/prefer..
What brand. Benefits. Negatives..
Give me some advice.

pinkcicle709

Asked by pinkcicle709 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Shopping

• I have a Jeep double stroller, one in front, one in back. it is a really good stroller to have with multiples. the only negative is it's long & hard to maneuver in some places. i hope this helps you.
    TinaD4

Answer by TinaD4 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I much prefer tandem, the one in front and the one in the back. I have only had issues fitting with side by sides. One of my favorite ones is the sit and stand deluxe. I have had quiet a few of them and this one is just very versatile which is why I like it so much.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:38 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have a double sit n stand and I love it! It seats two just like a regular double stroller (front/back) but then when my 2 year old gets little older, the back seat pops out and the little jumpseat is there for him to sit on or the platform for him to stand on. The convertible aspect of it means it will last me much longer than a traditional double stroller.

Answer by missanc at 10:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• it depends on what you will be using it for, and how old your kids are. i have a side by side and a tandem. my side by side is a jogging stroller which i originally used for my boys that were 1 1/2 years apart. the downsides were that i had to wait until the baby was 6 months old before he could ride in it, and it can be difficult to get through doors...you have to line it up before you go through. the upsides were that it could go through sand and mud and over grass and gravel without a problem! the jogger is also lighter than my tandem.
    my tandem is the kolcraft contours options. i got that one for my twins. i needed something that could hold two infant seats. it is very versatile, it comes with two seats and one infant carrier adapter bar. the coolest thing for us was that i could fit 4 days worth of groceries in the basket! it also has two handles for the bigger kids to hold on to.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I am leaning towards the colcraft contours. The new baby will born right before my sons 2nd bday.
    pinkcicle709

Comment by pinkcicle709 (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I would want the one with one in front, one in back.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• the side by side are a lil harder to fit through some doors the back to front are much easier to handle and smaller packing
    momofalltrades

Answer by momofalltrades at 10:56 AM on Nov. 24, 2010