my conception month

if i deliver my baby in mid november, does that mean i conceived in february? my due date is nov. 14th and i am sure i am going to make it to that date. however, my lmp was feb 8th and my dr had made mention back in march, that maybe it WASNT a real period (even though i had an ultrasound that same day that indicated i was within a week of that due date he just gave me....). so since then, i have been curious about that. so, i figure if i make it to the 14th, would that pretty much indicate that i did indeed conceive the baby in feb...and not january?

holycow

Asked by holycow at 9:13 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I guess that's what it would mean... If you go early, you might have been farther along or you might have just went early... you never know if you weren't keeping track. It doesn't matter anyways, your so close! congrats!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I've heard that to calculate your due date, you add 7 days to the first day of your last period and then go back three months. Do the reverse: subtract 7 days (so it would be November 7th) and go forward three months, and yes you'd end up at February 7th.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2008