Eyelashes - I want to try false eyelashes - any advice best brand, glue?

mrsljamieson

Asked by mrsljamieson at 9:35 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I wear false eyelashes almost everyday, I love them! I wear Ardell lashes (in the strip) and use "Duo" adhesive. The trick is to put a thin line of glue on the lashes, let it sit for about 30 seconds, then put the lashes as close as you can to your natural lash line. After they are dry, use a thin line of liquid eyeliner, then do your eye makeup as you normally do. I wear mascara over mine, it blends my natural lashes with the falsies.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:34 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• cant think of the brand, but get the ones that you apply each one single!...my sister is a big eye lash fan.. shes used them all!! the ones that are the full eye lashes and you just glue them on fall off a lot easier!! it takes longer to do the single ones, but they look SO much better and SO REAL! they are a litte more expensive though! but worth it if youre going to do it!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 9:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• We have a place in our mall that does the extensions. They run about $25.00 but only last about two weeks. They are pretty though.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• There is a new mascara out that lengthens and grows your lashes I never used false ones
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 7:56 AM on Nov. 25, 2010