Blonde Moment. Have you ever done this?

I was making banana bread today. It turned out a little, well, dry. So, I thought, oh well, I'll still eat it. Well I went to microwave something a while ago and guess what was in there... Right, my stick of butter. Ugh. I guess I'll make more. What's your blonde moment?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 9:36 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Too funny!! I just posted this question a few weeks ago, because I had a rough day, so took a nice, long, hot shower....and only shaved ONE leg.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Once I made a pitcher of Cool Aid using a heaping cup of salt instead of sugar. BLECH!!!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 9:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• One time at my parents they asked me to get some ice. I asked "where is it?".......they responded "in the freezer"......me "uh, duh".....my blonde moment lol
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 9:38 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• hehehehe...I have done that before. (yes I am a closet blonde too) lol
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 9:38 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• The other day i was making mexican rice and had it all cooking on the stove everything in the pot and i went to get the can tomato only to find i had none. Usually im good about making sure i have everything before i start cooking but not that day.
    RhiannaSanchez

Answer by RhiannaSanchez at 9:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I made some carrot juice late at night about a month ago, in my defense I was really sleepy, but still stood there juicing 3 bags of carrots because I wanted to have it made for the next day..in the morning I woke up to find it still sitting on the counter!#%
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• mine was making cheese cake an used cumin instead of cinnamon, guess what know one noticed.
    deesam

Answer by deesam at 9:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Too funny! DMac08, I have actually done that on numerous occasions!
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2010