How many times do your kids say goodnight before they go to sleep?

mine say it at least 15 times no lie there 8 and 10 boys i love them but boy is this seriously annoying buy the time the actually go to sleep im in a bad mood .......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Too many!! They each have to say goodnight to each other, say goodnight to our 7 pets, and then to us. Then someone will remember they wanted to say something so then there are more good nights lol

I know, it's annoying!
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 9:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• haha, sounds about like my girls.. i love it! i just try to smile,.. id rather them say if 40 times a night than never!!!!!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 9:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Um, when my kids were that age it was once. I didn't give them the option to say it more than that. I'm a bed time nazi lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• lol, I have to say it about 20 times before I make it downstairs. My DS says it till he cannot hear me anymore.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• p.s. I told my little ones to pray to jesus and tell him goodnight..and its stopped my goodnights by half! i think they just want to talk! :)
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 9:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• LOL Mohme,that's cute, yea as much of a bedtime dicator I am, there were times when my kids just HAD to tell me stuff just HAD to talk lol. But i've been lucky, bed time has never really been an issue with us. My kids cherish their sleep as much as mom and dad do lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2010