I feel so bad!

I have to work on Thangiving! My kids have to go over to my friends house. At least it's better then not having any Thanksgiving at all. Ug! My kids were upset but there is no way I can change my schedule! Urg!!

-Phyllis Hudson

Happy Holidays!

phyllishudson

Asked by phyllishudson at 9:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• Thanks 5BabyBees
    phyllishudson

Comment by phyllishudson (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have to work also. So I totally feel you on that.

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• you just remind them that you get paid extra for working a holiday...therefor will have more money for gifts..that should lift their spirits and also it is good they have a place to go it is not like they have to be home alone while you work
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 11:29 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Do you work all day? Maybe you could have a big dinner with them even if its with your friends leftovers or have your own thanksgiving your next day off. Its about being thankful so if you cant be thankful on thursday be thankful another time
    BriceAllisonMom

Answer by BriceAllisonMom at 12:15 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Remind them you are thankful you have them AND a job. They will understand. Give extra hugs.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:41 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Tell them on this day of thanks, to be thankful momma has a job! And, they have a place to be for the holiday! And that you are a family and together and healthy!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:18 AM on Nov. 23, 2010