umm yeah sooo ummm very personal & detailed dont judge we are only human!!! adult content

so ill just this yes i am the one whos husband asked about anal play so dont ask if that was me....ok so after exploring this road with him im not so sure if this is for me....umm we ended up on bisexual websites looking for men & he knew alot of the terms used in the sights kind of like we use on cafe mom....so ok i think i can still do this i was curious about a woman so maybe it is natural for a man to wonder about a man....so when it becomes talk of three way play rather then just the two it was shot down by my husband...said no other mn should have me blah blah....ok i get that maybe kind of ok probably not but i went with this no other man thing.... so now it is ALL about me being dominate & him prety much playing the bitch role....dont get me wrong i liked it the first few times but now it seems like i am the "man" & her is the "woman" he has been asking for loving almost every night & im just not in the moode for it I have alot going on with my school & our kids & all the holiday preparation...i just dont feel like it.....how do i go about getting MY role as the WOMAN back!?!?!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• If you're the dominate one in anal play, then take on the dominate role a little further. He has to earn the privilege of being the bitch-boy. He has to maintain the husband, loving you as you need him to. He has to understand that even if he has a strong submissive core, he still has to maintain your needs which include him being strong. You may need to develop your dominate mental muscles a bit. You can not allow him to neglect your needs in favour of his.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:51 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• bitch slap him back to the man he once was or was he ,
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• all u need to do is tell him to stop acting like a girl and that u want ur man back
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I agree stop kidding yourself you have written down the answer for yourself.
    Iamasinglemom99

Answer by Iamasinglemom99 at 1:08 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• You know the answer already. He is obviously bi or gay and in denial. Tell him you want a man, if he can't be that for you then it is over.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I think you need to read what you wrote again. Ask yourself. You have the answer right infront of your face. YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES. I am not saying this in a bad way. But you already know. Its in plain black and white.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2010