Hubby ever freak out because you glanced at his FB page?

He just went to the bathroom nd got up and glanced at his FB page and he comes in the room and says "What the heck?" what do you make of that? Hmmmmm I don't have one, does'nt excite me.... I said out loud in a snarky kind of way "Gee, i'll never do it again" I should open a account with FB and accept his invite. That will show him. And then he asked me "Do i look at your page of what your looking at?" Touchy....Touchy. LOL

4theloveofTink

Asked by 4theloveofTink at 9:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope, I am the one that maintain's hubby's FB page anyway.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My husband asks me if I will update his.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• would wonder why it was such an issue for him. It would be a big red flag that he was doing something he didn't want you to know about.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:44 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Hmmm...that might bug me if my SO did that when I left the room, but I agree, you should get your own page and send him a request. He shouldn't have anything to hide from you.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:46 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• It doesn't sound like he's too worried about hiding anything if he leaves the room with his page up...?
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I know, he leaves the room with it up sometimes like it's no big deal.
    4theloveofTink

Comment by 4theloveofTink (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• hmmmm sounds fishy y would he be so shocked i would go on his page to find out my husband and i shar everything
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• that is a big red flag.... you are his wife and obviously something is up if he wont let you see his page and reacts like that.... I bet anything he is talking to someone he is suppose to be talking to...
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 9:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Thank goodness my husband doesn't have FB. I don't think I'd like it at all and I'd definitely look at it as much as I damn wanted.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:04 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Why does he care if you look at his page? It sounds like you may have caught him looking or doing something that he was immediately embarrassed by. It is a red flag, but it doesn't mean it was anything serious. Maybe he is a closet Farmville player or something silly like that?
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2010