Should The Pill make me feel this way??

I started taking the pill last night, and had my implant b.c. Taken out this morning. I've felt like crap all day! Tired, grouchy, and sick to my stomach. Is this normal??

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 9:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Health

• It is your hormones all wacky.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• yes normal. it could take up to a week to even out
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 9:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I do not know, but last time I took bc I went crazy! I turned into a total B*tch to the point my DH was ready to leave me. He told me it was because of the bc but I refused to stop taking them because I did not want another baby. I remember not feeling like myself, and few weeks later I could not even get off the coach without feeling like I was going to pass out. I would get up and the whole room would start spinning, I would start sweating horribly, and feel like I was about to pass out. I let this go on for a few weeks till the point I could not even sit up or I would get dizzy (vertigo), I always felt like I was about to puke. I finally stopped taking them and within days I started to feel like myself again. I have not taken them since then, but on the safe side I would talk to your doctor.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• :( So sorry..this is the reasons why I CANT handle hormonal BC...I hate feeling stomach sick...that is the #1 reason--along with weight gain...I have noooo patience for that..I work WAY to hard ..even workout sometimes up to 90 min a day....that just ruins my results. Plus it takes away my sexdrive, in which I see no point to being on BC if you don't feel like having sex.

Make your hubby get "fixed"...it's time THEY start dealing with BC...and if he refuses..ask him how he feels if you don't ever feel like having sex because your BC is making you chubby, depressed, moody, and sick..it's almost like being pregnant--without a baby inside you. :(
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 8:42 AM on Dec. 11, 2010