What do you think I should do?

I live with my boyfriend so we usually end up doing pretty much everything together because he doesn't like to leave me at home. Sometimes I have a hard time with this because I don't care if he does things I just don't want to go myself. Tonight he wants to go to his sisters house and I hate going over there. She always has a ton of people over and all they do is drink and smoke pot. I feel really uncomfortable there and my boyfriend quit doing drugs a long time ago but he still drinks and I'm worried if he is exposed to drugs he may want to do it again. Also his sister asks him to do it over and over even after he keeps telling her he quit. I know he wants to go to see his sister and his brother is also going but I just really don't want to go, but if I don't go then he won't go and it kind of makes me feel bad. I don't want people to think I keep him from doing things or that I want to be a tag along all the time.

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• tell ;him how u feel dont keep it in side just sit him down and tell him like it is
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I tell him and he says he understands and he doesn't get mad but he refuses to leave me home cause he says he feels bad even if I tell him it's fine.
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i can see that your boyf cares alot for you, so why not try telling him that you don't wanna see him suffer and end up in prison,i bet he'll understands how you feel. althought you can't stop him,but you have to know that,you've tried at least. (:
    Felicia D.

Answer by Felicia D. at 10:14 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• so go do some thing else to do , watch a movie ,bake togther join a gym what ever just get out
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:34 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Say cool! Go do your thing, then tell him you and a friend have plans to go to the mall or a movie or something, so he won't feel guilty.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2010