Advice on a good vacuum - I have two cats I vacuum everyday and it still does not seem enough.

mrsljamieson

Asked by mrsljamieson at 9:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have a Bissell that I absolutely love. I have never tried the Dysons or Kirby's but I just can't imagine them being that much better than the Bissell. The canister is a bit of a pain to change at first but after you use it a few times you know when to empty it so that it does not cause a big mess.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bissell-Pet-Hair-Eraser-Upright-Vacuum/9223188
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:06 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I love my Kirby and wouldn't trade it for nothin'! I always say "It's so good it could suck the hair off a cat!" lol
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I've heard that Dysons are really good
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have a kirby that I love! My friend has a dyson. She has a golden retriever and a boxer, I have a cocker spaniel and a cat
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I love my Dyson.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Dyson. I bought it a few years ago, pricey...BUT it sucks up everything and you can see it!! A very gratifying experience.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Oh and I have four kids, two huge tree's with leaves that have fallen off and are being tracked in left and right and two indoor/outdoor dogs. One is a golden retriever and the other is a pit/boxer mix. Both shed like crazy but I do use a Furminator comb on them.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:07 AM on Nov. 23, 2010