Okay for a MOnday did you accomplish something?

I was feeling like a big slacker. Then I noticed that I did do stuff. I made a great dinner, went out on a long dog walk, steamed a pumpkin for pie and cheesecake. Making those tomorrow. Now I am sitting here with my dogs. They are snoring.. What did you accomplish?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Picked up the money and made a deposit, oh and made TWO banana breads. (see my blonde post) lol!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I got out of bed and made it to work! I accomplished a lot at work and enough at home. Got my treadmill exercise done-that was probably my biggest personal accomplishment. BBQ'd wonderfully juicy burgers.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:04 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• went to my DS thanksgiving party at preschool, wrote my biology paper, went to the store, and then kicked back and had a movie day with my DS
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 10:05 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Well, I made it to class even though it was a total waste. That was about all I accomplished today.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:06 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I went grocery shopping for my Thanksgiving dinner items,cleaned out my freezer,did a couple loads of laundry,straightened up part of the house,took care of my kids
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 10:06 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Got the kiddos off to school.... Rode my elliptical, took our jeep to get inspected, got a few groceries,sat and listened to our boys read, made a healthy supper, cleaned up, got our boys to bed, and now I'm sitting here with our 2 snoring dogs.. Boy they have the life don't they!?!?
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I went to the gym lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:08 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Nothing, I was not working today, so I accomplished exactly what I planned to accomplish. now tomorrow will be more productive
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Took one son to get a flu shot, took the other to the dentist..Christmas shopped for DD..Balanced check book, paid bills...Sorted laundry (washing tomorrow)..cooked potatoe cakes, cabbage and baked chopped..Now spending time with you lovely ladies...Will shower and go to bed...
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I did a dry run to where I am going to work. I got up at 5:30 (ugh), got my daughter's read, dropped them off at the place they will do their before school care, and went to the base to see how long it will take, best route, etc. That's about it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:14 PM on Nov. 22, 2010