Suggestions for breast pump?

So were getting ready for out 2nd angel. I am breast feeding again but I have to return to work this time after having the baby. Last time I didnt have to. So im looking for a good breast pump that is versatile and easy to use at work. Any suggestions would be great!

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My friend used a Medela (sp), they aren't cheap but I hear they are one of the best pumps out there
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• The Medela Pump in Style is pretty much the best pump you can buy. I have a friend who could never manage to get her baby to latch, so she used her pump in style to exclusively pump for a year. She even had tons of frozen breastmilk that took over her whole freezer. It's an awesome pump.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Medela makes many different models. I had one that had a shoulder strap and storage for easy transport. They also come with handpumps.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 10:04 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I used the medela pump in style. It was the most effective one that I researched.

since they specialize in breastfeeding, they put all their research into the subject to produce the best pumps. Unlike other brands who are just out to get more money by flooding the market with supplies...like playtex.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I would recommend learning manual expression:

http://lllrochester.weebly.com/marmet-technique-of-manual-expression.html

It's free, silent and you can take it anywhere. It never needs cleaning. Even if you decide to get a pump anyhow, check out the massage technique that goes with this --it will greatly increase the amount you can extract.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:14 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• medela in style!!! it rocks!!!! my old pump was a different brand and it broke 4 months after buying it so i bought the medela in style instead! LOVE it!! i EP so i pump 8-10 times a day it is totally worth the price!! congratz on ur new baby!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Medela Pump in Style. Best pump out there.
    MommySteph06

Answer by MommySteph06 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2010