Trust

I am having trust issues in my relationship:( My and my boyfriend live 2000 miles away from each other. I know that i shouldn't be so jealous all the time but im starting to get jealous about things that i normally wouldn't. What should I do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• If he's never given you a reason to be jealous then it's your problem. Best you can do is to make sure you don't make it his problem as well. Try and figure out the reason you are being jealous and go from there
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:22 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• sounds pretty human
    first realize it is natural for heart to do this when apart for long time
    2nd use your head not your heart when thinking about this
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:25 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Either one of you moves to be closer to the other or end the relationship. That is a lot of distance to try and make a relationship work. Trust is a huge thing in a relationship and if the trust is gone, there is not relationship.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• 7 months after me and my husband started dating he got sent to Italy for 2 years. We had decided to end our relationship since I was only 20 when he left. But it didn't work lol. I'm pretty sure he dated some while there, eventhough we were making plans for me to go visit, but I never felt jealous. Probably because I always believed that if it was meant to be, it would. Well last month we celebrated out 19th wedding anniversary.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:32 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I would tell you that you should really trust your gut and never feel petty or silly about that.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 10:55 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Long distance relationships rarely work. How long are you gonig to be apart?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2010