Whats the one habit your SO/DH/Partner have that works your last nerve?

sam223

Asked by sam223 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ummm lets see...Asking where something is and when I tell him where it is He says I dont see it! Ugh look around its there! Grrrrr!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Smoking pot
    Anonymous

• Smacking his food!!!! Arghhhhh!
    AvaMariesMomma

Answer by AvaMariesMomma at 11:11 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• When he doesn't shower at least every other day, or brush his teeth when he gets up (and it doesn't happen during the day either). Then he wonders why I don't want sex, or why I nag him and end up treating him like a child. Even better when he makes immature comments about something on TV or something. I've finally started to sarcastically remark, "Wow, it's SO hot when you act like you're 14.". He laughs, but I think it gets the point across.
    He also would live on strawberry Yoplait and Diet Coke if he had it his way. He whines when I make healthy food, and I remind him that I want him around in 30 years.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Not listening. I could have his attention and he'll even answer what I say initially, but if I were to say it later (or especially the next day) he'll not have any recolection of what was talked about. Meaning he wasn't actually listening to begin with. Especially if he's watching TV or is infront of his computer. Which is hard to avoid, because he's almost always in front of his computer. We can have a long conversation about something .. like our errands for the day. And I'll say we're doing "This, this, and this". Right before we're about to leave.. regardless of how much time it was between then and when we talked about it .. He'll ask "So what's on the agenda?" .. Then as we're leaving he'll ask again. Then after the first stop he'll ask again. It's not that he can't remember.. That boy has a GREAT memory. He just doesn't listen to anything that doesn't interest him, which unfortunately not much interests him. AHHH!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:56 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• smokes and spits while smoking and I want to smack him I hate spitting.
    BriceAllisonMom

Answer by BriceAllisonMom at 12:41 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Yelling & his stress
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:55 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• farting and burping

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2010