Im i producing milk at 5 weeks or is it my imagination???

and one more thing, ive been feeling my breast tender at times, and then just noticed that as if the right one, i feel it wet or just that the wind brushes through, but im inside. is it possible that im already producing at 5 weeks???

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am not sure about that early I started around 12 weeks.
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I've not heard of it but ask your doctor

Answer by admckenzie at 11:29 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• thanks but check up is next wednesday. my dh was the one who started my milk with my son. lollolololololololol :)
    cataquiroz24

Comment by cataquiroz24 (original poster) at 11:34 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• it can happen and its normal...atleast it was for me..but its not milk...its the stuff that comes before your milk...I can not remember what its called because I never breast fed and for some reason I can't recall the name of it...I must be tired lol
    LindsayLL

Answer by LindsayLL at 11:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• It's called colostrum which is pre-milk.... I think it's "normal" at any stage. I haven't nursed since my last child who is almost 9 yrs old now and I had a hysterectomy 5 yrs ago....but I hear a baby cry and well....gotta change my shirt! lol
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:57 AM on Nov. 23, 2010