If you could change or add anything to cafemom what would it be?

Justins_mommy05

Asked by Justins_mommy05 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Add a search feature for the theme section. It's a pain to have to shuffle through each page until you find what you are looking for.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Add the ability to change your screen name. When I first joined I didnt really give my name much thought. I would love to change it now.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 11:35 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I would like to be able to keep up with my friends on their pages, I mean being able to see their activity, like on facebook, right on their page. I never really have a clue as to whether or not my friends have been on unless I see that they have answered or posted in a mutual group.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 11:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• More category options and if someone votes you down, you can see who it is just like when you're voted up.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:14 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• A Wall like on Facebook to replace the chatterbox and though bubbles. I also wish we had a way to set our contact preferences the way we can on LinkedIn.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:42 AM on Nov. 24, 2010