Can you get on the internet with the DSI xl????

is the DSI xl able to get on the internet and do most things on there like play on game sites such as webkins and things??? My child is getting a dsi for xmas and i don't know if she needs a netbook too or does the dsi get on it just as good....also if it has to be a wifi is a router the same thing??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think the OP is talking about the Nintendo DSi XL which is the newest version. She's asking what type of internet access you can get from it. Unless anything has changed from DSi to DSi XL, a wireless router should be fine. Just make sure it can support the DS. My oldest son has one and we can use it for the internet. I put a code in that only I know.
    bubsiclesmom

Answer by bubsiclesmom at 9:29 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I know I upload pictures onto my FB page from my daughter's DSi. I've also come on this site and a few others. Some of the sites with flash games may or may not work. I know we can get on neopets, but can't play the flash games.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Oh, and we do this through the router attached to my desktop. Nothing special.
    Izsarejman

• I worked for AT&T for six years and DSL XL is one of their worse products. It's just a tiny step up from dial up. This is what you need to do, get the higher DSL and after a month, call them and tell them that it is to expensive and that your cable company is making you a better offer and before you go through the run around of switching is there anything they can do for you. What they usually do is knock the price down about $15 for six months. After the six months, do the same procedure over again.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:12 AM on Nov. 23, 2010