christmas morning casserole ??

I am trying to think of a breakfast casserole or meal that I can make on christmas morning ( i am trying to plan ahead this year lol ) ....

Something that is easy, cheap and can feed 10 big eaters !

alos it doesnt really have to be breakfast-y

2lilbumblebees

Asked by 2lilbumblebees at 11:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not sure, but I use allrecipes.com for all my recipes and they have a bunch of great ideas! Hope this helps. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My gf makes one with bread cubes and egg and sausage. She mixes it the night before. It has to soak. then she bakes it for about 45 minutes. I'm not sure of the name of it. It really is a hearty breakfast though. Look at Cooks.com.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:05 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Frittata. Which is Eggs, Sausage, and Peppers. You can add or remove any ingredient. It can be made as big or as small as you need it to be. It is a very forgiving dish to make. I would also suggest a side of Coffee Cake or Cinnamon Rolls. Both can be made on the cheap and feed a crowd.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:08 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Its a Strata! you tear up bread i use english muffins, and cubed ham or sausage, with broccoli and of course eggs. I soak it overnight and it's amazing. we eat it for dinner!
    LadyofIvory

Answer by LadyofIvory at 1:06 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• 101 Things to do with a casserole. I can't find my copy currently BUT there is a WHOLE section on breakfast casseroles that are all prepare ahead fridgerate overnight then bake in the morning.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 2:46 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Breakfast sausage strata, bread, sausage, eggs, cheese and you leave in the refrigerator overnight and then bake in the morning.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:19 AM on Nov. 23, 2010