WHAT ARE THE TOP PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS OTHER THAN A MISSED PERIOD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nausea (not always in the AM, but ANYTIME), some people have weight loss, wanting to eat a lot of a certain food (not weird, just maybe a lot of cake, chips, etc), boob changes
    scaruso08

Answer by scaruso08 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Your boobs will hurt so bad that you can hardly stand to be touched there. You also get a lower back ache similar to when some girls get menstral back pain. Smells become too strong. I would go pee and the smell would be horrible and I'd throw up.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 9:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I never got nausea, but I had extreme breast tenderness, and I was ridiculously exhausted ALL the time! Pee on a stick after your missed period (first thing in the morning!)
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 5, 2008