Oprah's Favorite Things...

How the hell do people get all that stuff out to their car? And if they had more than one person in the car, how do they all fit on the way home??

Can you imagine trying to get on a plane with all that new stuff? Why don't they just ship it all to you?

Although honestly, who wouldn't wish for those issues (how to get it home I mean) if you were getting all that stuff free...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 12:14 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• Just imagine all the taxes you'd have to pay! So technically they're not free.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'll pay the damn taxes... Seriously, if you sell 1/4 of it you still make out and get a ton of awesome great stuff!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 12:54 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• True... they have taxes and they don't actually take all of it with them, they get certificates I believe.

I have a friend that lives in Chicago...she just missed one of those shows....imagine how pissed she was! LOL

I'd only want the camera and the TV........give the rest away......
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:28 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• that would be sooo exciting! sad it is her last but how llucky all those people are
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 10:05 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i wish i could be there when she gives that stuff away....i mean come on,brand new cars,jewelry,appliances,what more could you ask for?
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 23, 2010