Bathroom question adult content

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and I'm unable to go to the #2... Is there anything I can take to help?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• u can call ur local pharmacy and tell them whats going on, and they might say to take a laxative to help u
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 12:28 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Just about anything OTC is going to be safe at this point, but if you need to make sure, call a pharmacy or your doctor and ask...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:34 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I feel for you, I went thru that around the same time during my pregnancy. I tried everything and nothing helped. It will go away with time i know that sounds like a horrible thing to wait to get better but it will.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 12:37 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I would get your doctor to prescribe a stool softener. It is a common complaint.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:54 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Although common, and if you are still worried about taking something, try increasing your fiber intake....apple juice and prune juice work well usually.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:39 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Eat more fruit and veg, drink fresh juice and drink plenty of water all of whch soften and help you go. Good luck :)
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 7:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• eat lots of fiborous cereals
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 8:06 AM on Nov. 23, 2010