WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• labor was the best for me
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Just being pregnant. I was still really skinny with this cute little belly and I felt GREAT!! Everyday!! It was the best and I never felt better! I love the attention too lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:36 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• loved**
    Steph319

• My hubby is a horn dog to begin with. But what I didn't know was that he thinks preggos are HOT. When I started "showing" all I had and still have to do is expose my naked belly and enlarged breasts and he's ready for it. Lol. I love that he thinks I'm extra pretty when I'm preg, cuz I don't feel that pretty.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 9:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Appreciating that your baby is healthy and feeling those movements. After our stillborn I realized that I really didn't consider pregnancy for what it is. It's God's miracle and we should treat it as such. When your tests come back normal and you see a healthy baby on that u/s screen, that it the best part of pregnancy. This pregnancy I surely don't take any little step forgranted. I've realized just heartbeaking it can be but I've also realized just how special. :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• either the excitment of feeling it move, or eating in class..lol..im still in skol
    tiffany275

Answer by tiffany275 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i loved the fact that even tho at the beginning everyone was angry at me cause i was only 18 once i started showing everyone was so happy and couldn't wait for my little girl to come out
    faithsmommy8508

Answer by faithsmommy8508 at 10:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• This is my fourth child and each pregnancy has been different from each other. To me feeling the baby move inside me is so special. We play a game...I push on my stomach and she will move to the other side and push up at me and visa versa. Bonding with the child in my womb is so special. With this child we were able to do the 3d ultrasound and it was awesome to take a look into her world.
    chellebe

Answer by chellebe at 12:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I think the best thing about being pregnant is not getting your period for many months. I stopped getting my period at 4 months preggo.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 2:50 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Hmmm...I would have to say...feeling the baby's first movements!
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 12:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2008