im having sex everyday and tring to get prg y ant i prg by now? adult content

i have sex everyday , with no condom, and i relax and calm, and i have sex always after my period , in the morning , in the evening , in the affernoon and still nothing i need help.

jessiewillwife

Asked by jessiewillwife at 12:34 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Your trying waaaay to hard! Just forget about wanting a child and use reverse physcology and say to yourself I don't want a child. Then go to a Christmas or New Years party, get drunker than $%#t and WA LA your pregnant! Worked for me, and we were trying for 3 years! If nothing else, you'l have a great time :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:45 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• You are having TOO MUCH sex...YES THERE IS A SUCH THING...and that can lower sperm count.

You need to be charting your cervical mucus to figure out when you are most fertile and have sex ONE TIME a day during your fertile phase and every other day the rest of the month.

If you dont' give the sperm time to build up your husband will basically be "shooting blanks" when you are trying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• just keep tryin and like she said act like you dont want it.... and im sure itll happen eventually.... when you least expect it.... it can be the hardest thing to do crazy i know with all the people that get pregnant and dont wanna be lol
    Swatkins0723

Answer by Swatkins0723 at 12:53 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• How long have you been doing this?? It took my husband and I a year to conceive our daughter. we weren't doing it quite that much but we used no protection and it took a full year.
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 12:56 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Try getting a GED and Spell Check or a Dictionary before you try to get a baby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• If it has been awhile you should also ask your SO to get a sperm count test.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:22 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• the best advice i can give u in stop trying.thats what happened to me,i tried ovulation test an everything and 2 months after i quit trying i got pregnant
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 7:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• You are trying way to hard. I "tried" for 4 months to get pregnant. The last month i didn't even care if it happen it happen. I totally forgot about it..... BAM, I'm almost 7 weeks pregnant!
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 9:27 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• If you're obsessing about getting pregnant and wondering why you aren't pregnat you're not relaxed and calm.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2012