HOW???

WHAT IS A VERY SPECIAL WAY TO TELL MY HUSBAND THAT I'M PREGNANT?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know ORGINAL. I came home eary from work and gave him the PG test. My other ones, I just bought baby items and let him open them up. He was just getting something very special for that day......little did he know. LOL GOOD LUCK
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 9:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I'm not one to contain my excitement, so I ran right down from the bathroom and told him with the biggest goofy grin on my face, lol. I think a very special way would be to show him the first sonogram picture, but that won't be for a few more week, maybe couple of months, and I would never be able to wait that long.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I bought baby items and gave it to him as a gift... I also have given him a card that announced that he was going to be a dad!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I would want him to go with my to the u/s, dont just show him a picture... he might be disappointed
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Good point, AshJoe, I hadn't thought of it like that.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I just came out of the bedroom after crying for about 15 minutes and getting myself together! and said " Hi...Dad!" he was like WHAT? lol

rojareb84

Answer by rojareb84 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I wrapped up my pregnancy tests and an infant sleeper and gave it to him for Christmas. I waited four days to tell him, still not sure how I did that! If you don't like any of the ideas the moms put on here, do a web search. Just make sure you delete the search when you're done! ;) Have fun!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• frame a sono pic with big letters sayin hi mommy n daddy
    Killemo

Answer by Killemo at 10:34 PM on Nov. 4, 2008