omg

Why is when u try to help someone all you get back in return is attiude and a bunch of bs i jsut dnt get it am lettign my friend and her baby stay here since hse has no job and no power at her house and she is always a smart ass and has rude comments i have bought the babys diapers and stuff for a mouth now am at the end of my rope should i ask her to leave?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I would. A friend of mine actually had something simmilar from her brother and his wife. They were staying with her and they were just so ungreatful. She finally got fed up with it and told them they needed to go. They were not paying bills, nothing. Just sitting there, eating up electricity and mooching!!

Give her the boot,.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 2:41 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• well she ahs food stamps so she can duy her own food etc.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:42 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• It seems the more we give the more they want. Not really an answer, just a vent! Kind of having same problem here.
    dreamn

Answer by dreamn at 2:47 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i undersand
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• She is not your responsibility nor is the baby. 4 her to show no respect at all is not right. She needs to go.
    Shelbegto

Answer by Shelbegto at 3:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I would spell out all that you've done for her and that you're doing it because she is your friend and you care about her and her baby. I would tell her that you don't need to do any of it, but you choose to out of friendship. If she doesn't show signs of gratitude at that point, I would seriously let her know where the door is so that she can go to that better friend who is apparently out there.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 3:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• If she has not set a date to move then it is a good idea to tell her she needs to set a date to move out on her own. Give her a date and let her know she needs to find her own place by then. That way she has time to look for a home of her own.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:45 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Sounds like she is taking advantage of your generosity. As one of the other ladies said, I would give her a date and tell her she needs to be out by then.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• No good deed goes unpunished.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:51 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• You did try but you cant do it for her I would be asking her to leave soon
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 4:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2010