stabbing pain on breast.

for months i have had a sharp pain on only one spot of my right breast that is nearest the center of my chest. I mentioned this to my Gyno who gave me a breast exam and said that it was nothing to worry about because i have many small cysts only. WTF! she says that i would only have to worry if they begin to grow! but come on, ofcourse i am worried because i have stabbing pains. have you ever had a similar experience.

alejandra559

Asked by alejandra559 at 2:36 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Health

• Cysts are PAINFUL! Doctors talk big, but I bet they would sing a different tune if the cyst was in their body.. My doctor said she has had plenty of patients with cysts (although mine are in/on my ovaries, not my chest) She said some have had to start narcotic plans the pain is so severe. A heating pad reeeeaaallly helps take the pain away from mine. But do keep an eye on it!! I had a cyst on my right ovary two years ago. Within two months that 2mm cyst turned into a 7cm across, 1/3lb tumor. The tumor twisted, my ovary nearly had to be removed.

To this day, I go in to the doctors when the pain becomes severe. I go to the doctor that did my emergency surgery on the tumor. And she still gives me crap, saying 'its just a cyst, your over reacting'. lol, my point is, you will be responcible for everything that happens to your body- your doctor will not. At the end of the night they clock out and stop caring.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 3:50 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Below is the actual tumor that they removed. Literally grew to this size in less than two months. Don't scroll down if your squeamish :(

stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 3:58 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• One thing you can do is take evening primrose oil and vitamin e together... this helps to shrink a lot of cysts....
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 4:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• no pic there
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2010