Gift fora pre k teacher

My son is in the his second year of pre k. He has 2 teachers and we are on a tight budget. I'm trying to figure out gifts. I'm not very creative and really don't have a lot of time to make something.

AustinsMommy306

Asked by AustinsMommy306 at 2:40 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• You could just get them one of those coffee mugs Walmart has that come with a hot cocoa mix. I think they cost about $5
    mlg87ok

Answer by mlg87ok at 3:08 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I go to the dollar tree. They have coffe mugs with candy already in it for a dollar. Or you can get a mug and put your own in it.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 6:53 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• how about you let your child pick out a special ornament?
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• As a former teacher, I just want to suggest you don't do a mug. I bet they already have a cupboard full. I think ornaments are great, Starbucks gift cards, or even homemade cookies. Oh, stationary is nice too. We teachers go through note paper like mad. :)

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• kairis i was just lookin at stationary
    AustinsMommy306

Comment by AustinsMommy306 (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• we are giving small hand lotions and glade candles... simple, and if they don't like it i'm sure they know someone else that may.
    asil

Answer by asil at 6:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I bought 2lbs. boxes of chocolate covered, star shaped graham cracker cookies at Boscov's on sale for $2.99 each. I had to buy for 2 teachers and 3 aides so we had to stay cheap too. They look like a nice gift though!
    MomToBray

Answer by MomToBray at 3:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2010