hello ladies... has anyone of you heard of SR.MULLER..... this is a veg. compound that is use to clean the female system.. it is also use to help you get pregnant... have you used it before and did it work??? please answer me....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I haven't used it personally because both time I've been TTC I have been breastfeeding but my chiropracter recommends a good female organ cleanse before TTC because it's supposed to remove toxins that could keep you from getting pregnant and help reduce your risk of miscarriage.

I would just try it if you think you need a cleanse. It won't hurt and could only help.
    Anonymous

• I haven't heard of it but it sounds like it would be good after reading about it a bit!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 10:23 AM on Nov. 29, 2010