Am I pregnant?

My periods have always been every four weeks on the day. In October my period was three days late, but it came like usual. This month I wasn't sure what day I was supposed to get it, but as of today I figure I'm about 9 days late. About a week before my expected period I had light cramping, but nothing came. Now I have nausea. I took a pregnancy test a couple of days ago, and it was negative. My husband and I had sex November 2nd, if I was pregnant would it show up yet? I am so confused and would like some kind of an answer please!! thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• wait a few days more it might still be to early to tell- i was late 2 months and took 3 preg test and all negative then the nxt mnth i started my period -- i was confused too but the doc told me it was all stress so if you stressing you most likely gong to be late
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 4:41 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• If you haven't gotten it yet, yes. You very well could be pregnant. I'd wait a few days and test in the morning.
    rockinmomto2

Answer by rockinmomto2 at 6:07 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Not sure but my test came up with a faint pink line one week before my period was due! I tested early!. some tests may not be accurate, but most are.. the HCG levels may not have gotten high enough to get a read yet.. Wait 3 more days or so and If you still havent got a period and a results maybe see your dr.

goodluck
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 6:36 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Some people can test early, and then there are some people like me who won't show up till I am at least 5 months along... the best way is to just take the test, and if you get neg. results then try another one down the road a bit... best of luck!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 10:22 AM on Nov. 29, 2010