PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE ONLY RESPOND IF THIS APPLIES TO YOU!!! adult content

I'm reposting this questions because when I posted it yesterday, other than three actual answers, all I got was some sanctimonious bullshit, from cowardly Anon posters no less, about me being a nut job for protecting what I consider to be important. A nut job is someone that throws puppies off a cliff. Now, if it's one of these nasty whores who make it a point to go after married men goes off the cliff, then the end justifies the means. My question is not whether you think what I did was right or wrong, whether my husband deserved it more than the whore or whether I'm a nut job or jailworthy for that matter, I stand by my actions. I would gladly do it all over again and as a matter of fact, I would have been twice as aggressive...they both deserved a lot worse and no, she didn't move on to a better men. As a matter of fact, the whore got kicked out of her parents house because of this. She lost custody of her kids and has ended up having to shack up with some guy that beats the shit out of her. Now I don't know if my husband and I are going to make it or not but he professes that he's sorry (I don't believe him and will never trust him or any man ever again) and at least if there is a next time, he'll leave before he decides to stick his dick in another cum dumpster.

HERE IS THE ACTUAL QUESTION:

What is the most drastic thing you've done when your husband cheated?

Let me give you and example...when my husband cheated I put tracking devises on both his and the whores cars as well as locating every piece of info on her...basic stuff dob, dl#, ss#, bankrupcies all the way to the names and info of all the men she's had relationships with in the past 15 years. That's the kind of drastic I'm talking about.

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:07 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Everyone has a breaking point. Some people will lie to themselves and say they would never dream of revenge or at least wishing the cheater and his piece of trash some very bad karma. Until your husband stomps on your heart and throws away your marriage, you have no idea what you would do. Should everyone who goes through this rise above the want to destroy them both? Yes! But when you are hurting so badly you do things you would not normally do. Women who knowingly go after married men are whores. Period. The men are no better but how anyone would ever defend a woman who makes it her mission in life to screw around with married men and wreck families don't deserve defending. That is a true waste of time.
    Anonymous

• Move on. I was better rid of both of them. Made a better life for me and my kids.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:54 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I left, the worse thing you can do to an ex is get on with your life like he never existed.......that hurts them, not you. That is your ultimate goal isn't it, it would be mine. Doing all those crazy things (tho I understand it) only makes them feel they did the right thing by cheating on you. Don't give him that pleasure.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 8:46 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• You might want to ask yourself if this relationship is bringing out the best in you. I am not judging you, but it seems like you have been hurt and are now fixated on getting even. (And proud of it.... )

Is this the person you want to be? Is this how you want to feel? Is this the example you want to set for your children?

Whether you stay with him or not... you need to find peace and move on.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 9:44 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• At least it's a real live person you all are dealing with..My husband has an affair with the liquor bottle. I can't compete with that.
    pieceofmind

Answer by pieceofmind at 8:47 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Been married twice. Neither cheated.

When a guy I was dating cheated, we were quite serious at the time and living together, I simply packed his crap and put it outside. I told him I saw the texts, I knew who it was, and that he was out of my life.
    I don't do the revenge thing. I just move on to better things.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:36 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• This does not pertain to me, but it does to a lot of girls in my group. You can find solice in HERE

smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 9:36 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I would never sink to this level. He would be dead to me! End of story! He would be gone, I would be the better for it, and that would be it. I am never going to go all Jerry Springer on some dog, who can't keep it in his pants, or the trash he cheats with. Not worth my time and certainly not worth my dignity!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:50 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• what did you do with all that info on her? it seems useless to me..... I don't know that I've ever been cheated on, so I don't know how I would react, but I would hope not to act the way you have.... not judging, believe me, I am a very emotional person, but at some point you have to let it go and move on with YOUR life.
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 1:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• he was sleeping with her but in my mind it was just as bad. i snapped his phone in half after he got a txt from "her" that said i love you. hes not talked to her sense. mostly because he dont have a phone anymore.
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 4:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2010