How long untill the next teeth appear?

My LO cut her first two teeth simultaneously a while ago. She was miserable, I was severely sleep deprived (more so than normal, that is) I just want to know how long yours took before starting to cut the next (top) ones?

CassyzMom

Asked by CassyzMom at 6:43 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• every baby is different. I know a lady whos 18 month old still hasn't got all her teeth, my cousins 7 month old has all his teeth! and my 10 month old has 3 at the bottom and 5 up the top. she got her first ones coming through at 4 months. they arent fun either.. shes crabby as when she teeths and the drooling is excessive. just get that baby gel on the gums or use lemon peels and teethers and give paracetamol if necessary..
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 6:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• at 4 months my boy got his first 2 then it was 7 months when his next 2 showed up
    chicmom85

Answer by chicmom85 at 8:33 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My youngest started at about 2 1/2-3 months and they just kept popping in one right after the other. There was maybe 3-4 weeks in between them? But every baby is different. Some babies don't even start teething until a year old or later!
    MommySteph06

Answer by MommySteph06 at 9:01 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• It just depends on the baby. It's not always consistent. Mine had his first two teeth come in on the bottom, then a couple of months later 4 teeth on the top came in and then, he had two on the bottom again, and he's getting another 1 on top.
    I hear the worst are the eye teeth, haven't had the pleassure of those screams yet... lol...
    Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:44 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• They say the first set are worse so hopefully for you the next won't be as bad...
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My son got his first 2 teeth (bottom central incisors) a week before he turned 8 months. Then he popped through 4 tops (the top central and lateral incisors) a week before he turned 10 months. He didnt get anymore teeth until last week (he will be 17 months saturday), when he popped through a molar and has 5 other teeth swollen and about to pop through. It all depends on the kiddo. Some get alot at once and have large spaces between getting them like mine, some get 1 every month until they come in. Just depends :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2010