Teething-related symptoms

A lot of doctors believe that teething has no other symptoms. What did you experience? Fever, runny tummy, nappy rash?

CassyzMom

Asked by CassyzMom at 6:54 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I found dd got runny noses but not sure if that related, it just showed up often when she was getting teeth. the red cheeks and drooling are the big ones as well as wanting to bite on everything in her grasp and also just grumpy from the pain in the mouth.. thats about it
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 6:58 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I experienced and I know alot of other moms to experience a lot of drooling, biting, runny nose, slight fever, upset tummy (because little one doesn't want to eat much cause of gums hurting).
    Hope this helps.
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 6:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Drooling, Biting, Diarrea ( which lead to diaper rash)
    chicmom85

Answer by chicmom85 at 8:17 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Drooling, biting, EVERYTHING goes in the mouth, runny nose. One of my children even had bad diarrhea whenever he was teething (I'm guessing because of the excess saliva).
    MommySteph06

Answer by MommySteph06 at 8:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• He drools, biting, rosy cheeks, putting fingers in his mouth and slight fever.
    Good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:42 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My baby had a runny nose, thats it. No rash, fever, slobber.... we would just look in her mouth and see new teeth.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• interupted sleep and crankiness! I do believe that teething has symptoms, but I know a lot of doctors do not buy it for some reason
    tarakenyon06

Answer by tarakenyon06 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• runny nose and diariea but mild... really the only way i knew he was teething was when i'd look at his gums and see swelling but he would get 2 to 3 teeth at a time and had them all before he was 1... but never really showed pain.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 3:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• well... tugging of ears, sometimes coughing, runny nose, fever, a little swelling in the cheeks, and cranky =)
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 10:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• drooling she gets a little rash and she spits up alot when she is teething
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 25, 2010