Is this true?

People like CM because with all females, and no males (supposedly), you can MOSTLY get everyone agreeing with what you say from a female point of view, even if a male perspective would shed a different (not necessarily wrong or bad) perspective to things?

As such wouldn't that make the argument or perspective not completely accurate since only a few people are being allowed to offer an opinion (at least openly).

I'm sure there are a small minority of males offering their opinions here, but they are wisely keeping it to themselves just to interact on here, I'm sure.

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 7:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have thought that too.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 7:54 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I disagree. It's not as easy to get people to agree with you on here just because we're all women. I see plenty of opposing views. Women come in all forms, we're all totally different & so are our opinions.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:33 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I honestly believe there may be a few men disguising themselves as women. But i dont agree that all women will agree with other women on all topics for discussion!!!!
    lnkforever

Answer by lnkforever at 7:48 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• With the huge variance in back grounds of the women here, I see a lot of opposing views. I like CafeMom because it's all women (mostly) because there's none of the flirting/trolling for dates that you find on other sites.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:03 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• LOL.. it's hard to get anyone on here to agree with you!! Sometimes I think some women on here go looking for a fight whether they agree with you or not!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Scuba.. I agree (again) :-)
    The men that may be here are at least being cool and just using the site the way its meant to be used. Its too bad the bad eggs out there made it so they can't be open about themselves being just good nurturing parents like the rest of us.
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 8:46 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I guess you've missed the political and religious debate areas. There's often drama and name calling because of differences in viewpoint.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:28 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• How about for topics where men and women have very different viewpoints and often come to a head. But on here you wouldn't get that because it would just be us girls all seeing it from a female perspective. If a male perspective was tossed in it would freeze up the whole thread or throw it in disarray lol
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Nov. 23, 2010