Trying to decide what activity mat/play gym...

to buy our daughter for Christmas. There's sooo many choices! She'll be 3 months old at Christmastime. Any suggestions or experience with any in particular?

nicksmom604

Asked by nicksmom604 at 7:28 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son Loved his play mat. Kept him entertained for hours.
    chicmom85

Answer by chicmom85 at 8:19 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• The more colorful the better! My son didn't like his but my daughter loved hers.. she is 3 almost 4 months old know and she really doesn't play with it much anymore though... She has been able to roll over since she was 2 months and when I put her in the gym she just rolls over and doesn't even look at the toys hanging.. lol she really likes her walker (she can't touch the floor so we put a folded up blanket under it for her feet) anyway she loves the walker because of the tray we can put all of her toys on there and she loves playing with all of them! just an idea! :) she also likes her jumparoo
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:33 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• http://www.brightstarts.com/p-113-babys-play-place.aspx

This is the one my dd has and she loves it!  She's 10 months old and still uses it even though she's been mobile for a long time.

rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Tummy time mats are great =)
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 10:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2010