spotting or.......warning.....tmi adult content

So I have had 2 positive pregnancy tests both about 2 days before my expected period. That would put me at 4 weeks and 2 days today. Last night my husband and I had sex, no big deal. Well this morning I woke up to some light spotting, which I think can be normal right?? as long as it stays pink yes? about 5 min after that I had a bm and when I wiped I saw a streak of red, as well as a few drops in the toilet. I am a little crampy this morning, please tell me I am not having a miscarriage....I am going to continue to monitor it for now, but im scared....

mylady13135

Asked by mylady13135 at 7:40 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor or go to the E.R. it could be a miscarriage, or an irritated cervix or any number of things. If you really don't want to go at least call the labor and delivery and speak to a nurse he or she will be able to tell you what you should do. But I say go get checked out. good luck
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:03 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• at the begining of my pregnancy, well @ 14weeks i had tht goto the dr! i had toget a shot oh RHOgam because i have negative blood. it could be your problem. you could be further along then you think too..

http://www.pregnancy.org/article/rh-incompatibility-and-why-you-need-rhogam
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 10:25 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• bm and when I wiped I saw a streak of red, as well as a few drops in the toilet... thts when i freaked n went to the ER, your still early and they will tell you tht if your gunna misscarry theirs nothing they can do but theyll check you out.. take pee, blood, n give you a u/s... cos thts how i noticed something wasnt right after i used the bathroom
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 10:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• An ER trip is not necessary. Call your doctor and get his advice.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2010