Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Other then Monster and Craigslist where would you look online if

you were searching for a office assistant or clerical position?

Answer Question

Asked by Darla47 at 8:12 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 18 (5,806 Credits)
Answers (11)

    Answer by AingealsBabies at 8:13 AM on Nov. 23, 2010


    Answer by elizabr at 8:15 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

  • our local newspaper has an online classified section

    Answer by tnm786 at 8:17 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

  • Classifides in the paper!!!!

    Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:45 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

  • Look for a government job!

    Answer by at 9:24 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

  • we have a local online job site here that post local jobs try googling your area and seeing if you have one....or try the unemployment website in your can look at jobs on there and dont have to be unemployed to apply for them.....

    Answer by cara124 at 10:29 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

  • Simplyhired, Monster,,, Careerbuilder

    Answer by m-avi at 12:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

  • I would set up searches on

    I would attend lots of networking events

    I would do great research on companies before sending my resume and cover letter

    There are great tips and resources posted in the CafeMom Job Hunting Moms group:



    Answer by rkoloms at 7:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

  • Newspaper classifieds. Are you looking for a job or do you need someone to fill a job?

    Answer by _Tam_ at 2:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

  • Oh, and Indeed isn't that great. I've tried searching for jobs on there in the last two months. They have three jobs in my area that sounded really good. Turns out, they were all the SAME EXACT position and it had been CLOSED. I've never had luck with Indeed (or any other website) except for staffing services.

    Answer by _Tam_ at 2:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.