Is your tax return spent already?

I know we still have some time, and some of you mommas end up oweing money back...but those of you that get a return, do you find that it is spent before you even get the check!? Like you wait to replace your furniture, or get the car tuned up and stuff like that until this time?!

If you have a plan already. what are you going to do with it?!

Im getting my kids rooms done (beds/cribs, dressers), my car fixed, and a tv because mine died! :(

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 8:17 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• Ours will go towards getting us moved into a bigger apartment, first and foremost -- security deposit, moving costs, a couple of new pieces of furniture that we desperately need but don't want to get now just to have to move in a few months... Then a second car.

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I guess so... if we get one it will probably go towards debt which means it was spent years ago. Sad :(
    But the good news is we only have $2600 left to pay off!

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 11:07 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• It's going into savings. We have no debt since we don't use credit - no bills are behind.

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:50 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Not really, I haven't even thought about it yet.

Answer by Candi1024 at 9:28 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• We have some plans for ours, not a lot though. What does not go towards paying off bills will go in Savings.

Answer by mommy11260 at 8:29 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• LMAO!~ You mean that there are ACTUALLY people on here that DONT have it already spent? I dream to be like them! SIGH.... It is always spent before we get it! We will do a stock up on food and supplies, goto dinner pay bills...I am really hoping to use some of it to either fininsh the down stairs (we need carpet and a ceiling) or the kitchen!

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:28 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My husband wants to use it toward a truck.

Answer by arenad at 8:19 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Paying bills bills and more bills

Answer by nicjon at 8:19 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Mine is in my savings.

Answer by older at 8:18 AM on Nov. 23, 2010