Have you ever flipped someone off while driving and...

Had them completely spaz out on you. Im talking follow you just to scream at you type deal? Or do you have extreme road rage?!

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 8:22 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• In my line of work, I deal with "road rage" complaints on a daily basis, so I try to keep my calm. But, I have only been involved in 1 road rage incident that went too far. I was following this car and the guy must have thought I was following too close so he pulled off the side of the road and then got back on the road to get behind me and preceded to tailgate me. I was on my way to take my BF lunch and when I arrived at his workplace, I noticed this guy had followed me there. He cussed me out and called me racial slurs and said he was going to kick my "you-know-what"! He was a late 40's to early 50-year-old man threatening me (25 years old at the time) ! I was so mad that I flipped him off and threw my BF's pop at his car. He called me everything but late for dinner and then took off. I wrote his tag # down just in case.
    smiles551

Answer by smiles551 at 8:43 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I don't flip people off, I think it's rude, and I would be afraid something like that might happen.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 8:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I ignore people when I'm driving and I KNOW they were in the wrong and think I was.

I once was yelled at cause I honked MY horn at the person to my right when they swerved into MY lane! I said,"Get off the phone and drive!!".

I'm afraid of being shot at............even still people get neurotic when driving and go nuts!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 8:42 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I use to do this when I was younger, age mellows you out, I don't do it anymore.

Answer by older at 8:24 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Yeah I did that in Italy once. I was trying to open the gate to the parco I lived in. This Italian behind me was flashing his lights, honking and I flipped him off. He swerved next to me, flipped me off and did a whole series of hand gestures. I'm sure he called me all sorts of colorful names too. Good thing my gate opened.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:20 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I don't flip people off, ever. When I see people do that, and usually it's the one in traffic who has done something wrong, I think it's just a defense mechanism or a person who can't think of anything else to do. Life is too short to get upset about stupid people.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:24 AM on Nov. 23, 2010